Your niche market is the best gauge for this. Some industries can tolerate more posts, while some industries will want fewer social updates. While there aren’t strict numbers, we encourage you to err on the side of caution and keep things less intrusive. Nobody wants a spammer, so try not to be one.
- How Synchronized Social Media Activism Helps Organizations Gain Marketing Momentum
- Use The Following 3 Social Media Tips For Better Social Presence
- Social Media Advocacy Software: Why Your Corporate Growth Depends On It
- The Pitfall Of Curated Content And How To Avoid It
- Why Should You Embrace A Social Media Marketing Advocacy System For The Employees?